We understand that there are times when it is impossible to leave your home even when you urgently need help from a physiotherapist. This is especially true in during the Covid-19 pandemic. At Physio Friend, we understand these difficulties and want to help you.
Therefore, we are offering online consultations via an online video conferencing tool, Zoom to allow you to speak to a physiotherapist who can help manage your pain.
1. Be in the comfort of your own home! Save time and hassle from travelling to and from the clinic.
2. Allow people with accessibility issues to gain advice from a professional without travelling
3. Allow for social distancing during Covid-19 pandemic
1. Send us a request via our website contact form
2. Call us on 08 7221 2970
3. Email us on email@example.com
We require your full name, mobile number and an email address for setting up an online meeting.
Initial consults are 40 mins for $73
Subsequent consults are 20 mins for $53
These are heavily subsidised from our usual rates.
We will send you an invoice after your consult and you can choose to pay over the phone or by bank transfer (instructions will be given on the invoice).
It depends on what device you use to establish the online meeting:
1. Smartphones/tablets – you need to install the ‘Zoom’ app from Android Play Store or Apple App Store prior to your appointment.
2. Desktops/Laptops – you need to have Google Chrome, Mozilla FireFox or Apple Safari for the link we sent via email to work.
Please also ensure that there is sufficient lighting in the room to allow the physio to see and assess you appropriately.
No results found in this location. Please try again.